Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 718

The weeks are flying by these days, its Monday, and before I know it... its Friday again.  The minutes, hours, and days are just gone before I know it.  I feel like every time I blink I am missing out on some sort of possible opportunity.  My plate is so full, not sure what other opportunities I could take on at this point though.  However, I wouldn't complain if some new FUN things were thrown my way.

For instance, Rafal brought home a kayak last week and I can NOT wait to take it out on the water water with him.  He also brought home four bins of camping supplies, including tents and sleeping bags, so guess who is going camping and kayaking soon?

THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!

When you ask? I have no idea... BUT, I want to go so bad!  So like I need to better manage my time in order to blog, I need to better manage my time so that I can go enjoy the great outdoors some more.

This week is a catch up week at my home, I have been so sick with tooth issues that not much has gotten done.  So today is a day that I need to utilize to the best of my abilities, alas, I must go!

Blog more soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment