Tuesday, July 24, 2012

252 Days [36 Weeks]

How Far Along:
  36 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:
17.5 pounds :)
Maternity Clothes:
Still no "maternity" clothes, although I do enjoy my sweats a bit more these days!
Stretch Marks:
I really hope not, but I think I might have a few on the underside of my belly that I can't see...
Sleep:
Not very much at night, more during the day.
Best Moment This Week:
We are buying a mini-van tomorrow!!
Miss Anything?
I miss everything about not being pregnant.  You know like, just getting out of bed easily in the morning.
Movement:
Continuously!
Food Cravings:
Sugar *sigh*
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:
Nada!!!
Gender:
GIRL!!! Baby Maya Riley <3
Labor Signs:
Still having continual contractions daily, about 8-15 a day at this point.  They hurt, they are strong, they wrap around to my back.  Every time I have one, I silently pray that another one will come along with in 10 minutes, but not yet.
Symptoms:
I'm pregnant. I waddle. I cry. I bitch and moan.
Belly Button In or Out:
OUT!!! :)
Happy or Moody Lately:
Loving Life <3
Looking Forward To:
Adding the newest member of our already perfect family into the big picture.  She is SO loved already.  Can't wait to snuggle her and smell her sweet baby smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment