Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 106 [10 Weeks 1 Day]

Finally got my chalk board painted and am just waiting for Rafal to get home from a quick WalMart run so that we can take my FIRST official prenatal picture!!

I was craving a jelly doughnut and frosted flakes, and what a man!  Off to the store he went!  I am SO blessed.

Life is good today, and every day for that matter, but I haven't been AS sick as I was a few days ago.  Thank GOD.  Just certain foods making me barfy, but thats kind of normal even for non-pregnant Sara.  We went and had Long John Silver's for dinner, and wow, it was amazing, but can you say indegestion?!  Holy cow.  I am still dying and that was 3 hours ago!

I have TONS of procrastinated homework to do right now, so I had better get off of this blog, but just wanted to fill everyone in on my chalk board and how good I have been feeling lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment