Tuesday, June 5, 2012

203 Days [29 Weeks]

Wow! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last found the time to sit down and blog about Maya, our lives and just everything in general!

Well to get you up to date on a few things, we MOVED!  We still reside in Palm Harbor, Florida, although now we have relocated to a beautiful home on a lovely pond.  We just got moved in over this last weekend and couldn't be happier!

Today I am 29 weeks exactly, and I sure feel like it.

Last night Rafal and I were getting in to our new HUGE walk in shower together and he looked at my belly and started freaking out, he couldn't stop smiling, he bent down and put his arms around my belly and started talking to Maya saying the sweetest things.  Then he looked up at me and it was almost like it really sunk in, he said "I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't believe we are about to have another baby!" And he hugged me so tight, it was really sweet.  I was embarrassed of my big belly and thinking he was about to pick on me or something, even though he never has, but when he smiled and I knew by the look in his eyes how happy he was I melted.  He sure can be sweet sometimes.  He laid on my belly for awhile after we showered and talked to her some more, kept calling her "my beautiful princess" and saying things about how mean men can be and he will protect her as long as she will let him.  <3  It was cute and bittersweet, to know that it will go by so fast, again.

I have been having a really hard time sleeping lately.  Not just sleeping, but walking, and doing just about anything productive.  I get so exhausted and my belly keeps getting in the way. I really only JUST got big in the past month, so its been a shock for me and Rafal.

Yesterday I did housework in shorts and a bikini top with Maya all hangin out!  Dylan kept sayin "Momma, you got a fat belly!" Gee thanks munchkin :)

I have to get to gettin, speaking of the munchkin he is requesting a hot dog for lunch and my belly is telling me its about that time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment