Friday, June 29, 2012

227 Days [32 Weeks 3 Days]

So... I am feeling quite

HUGE

today.

Last night was the first time in about 3 weeks that I have painted my nails, and toes, and let's just say.. it was NO easy task!  It may have been the last time I attempt this until Maya is here.  I may have to go get pedicure's here on out.  Oh darn.  Being pampered sucks.  

[hehe]

I wanted to make sure I posted my answers to the questions I have been doing on here, and since I haven't lately, here you go:

How Far Along:
  32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:
13.5 pounds :)
Maternity Clothes:
Haven't bought any, they aren't very attractive... LOTS of sun dresses and bikini's though!
Stretch Marks:
I am itchy BUT using LOTS of cocoa butter to keep my skin moisturized!
Sleep:
Sleep?  Whats sleep?  I am very uncomfortable when I lay down at night, although I do seem to get enough sleep.
Best Moment This Week:
Just knowing how big she is now and watching her move inside of me, its mind-blowing.
Miss Anything?
Being able to go out, but then again, I never really go out anyways.  Its a fantasy in my head LOL
Movement:
Continuously!
Food Cravings:
Shirley Temples <3
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:
Thankfully nothing lately!!
Gender:
GIRL!!! Baby Maya Riley <3
Labor Signs:
At 30 Weeks and 6 Days we went to the hospital due to me having contractions.  I was given a bunch of shots to stop the contractions and keep her inside!  I was 30% effaced but showed no signs of dilating [thankfully] so I was sent home!  I still have a few braxton hicks a day, but thankfully nothing too bad.
Symptoms:
PAIN!  She is in my ribs and I am always sore these days.  My tail bone hurts when I stand to long, my feet start to hurt if I sit too long.  I have to pee every 10 minutes and when I run to the bathroom I am lucky if two drops come out! hahaha
Belly Button In or Out:
Well its flat at this point!
Happy or Moody Lately:
Loving Life <3
Looking Forward To:
Holding our new little Princess and snuggling and kissing her all over!

[I need to get a good camera, I will be taking LOTS of photos once she gets here....]

No comments:

Post a Comment