Tuesday, July 3, 2012

231 Days [33 Weeks]






My Zen Garden on my desk.. it keeps me grounded and level minded in stressful situations.  I just take the pebbles and the shells out and smooth down the sand. Its so relaxing.






33 Weeks

Being 33 weeks is kind of freaking me out.  Either way time is flying by, but Dylan came in only 3 more weeks, and even if she stayed in my belly until her due date, thats only 7 more weeks too!  I feel like we are running out of time to get everything perfect, and the weeks just keep passing by faster and faster.  Who knew it would go so fast?  Well I guess I did, but I just didn't anticipate this fast.  Every time I look at the calender, another Friday has come and gone, another weekend is in the past.  Man oh man.

  Tonight we head to my folks home in Tampa to stay the night, we are going to be getting up bright and early and packing ourselves in to the RV for our week long camping adventure.  Please, prayers would be lovely, as I am praying we don't see baby Maya in a Cracker Barrel bathroom!  [haha]  I am kind of kidding, kind of.  Illinois is going through a ridiculous heat wave, as in, 100*+ on most days.  GEEZE!  I think its hot here in Florida and our high today is only 91*, I will pass out in 105* heat.  Momma is gonna need lots of ice water!

I will be posting pictures and fun updates on my Facebook throughout the trip, and if I am able to find a few free minutes I may even try to blog a bit!

Either way, it will be an exciting trip, we are going for the Schumacher's Family Reunion! Holy moly, we have a lot of Schumacher's in our family too!  I can't wait!  I am prepared to get my belly rub on!


No comments:

Post a Comment