Sunday, July 1, 2012

229 Days [32 Weeks 5 Days]


Na Zdrowie!



What a wonderful way to start our Sunday, Pineapple smoothies made by Dylan the chef!
He is such a big boy, he loves making smoothies, its something he can do and it makes him so proud and happy.  I love to see him so excited.

Today Babci, Nana and Papa will be coming over for dinner like every Sunday evening.  Rafal is at work now at the auction house, so at least it is a simple day, well in comparison to the normal moving day.

Only two more days until we leave on vacation and I am so excited!  Rafal, Dylan and I are in desperate need of a vacation!  So we are very looking forward to relaxing in each others company and just "being" with each other.

Dylan is watching Tangled right now, only it's in Polish!  I love watching the children's movies in Polish, its so neat!  I love that he loves it too.

Tomorrow I will start packing our bags for our trip.  Can't wait to get to Illinois and see my sister and her boys as well as the WHOLE Schumacher family!

No comments:

Post a Comment