Wednesday, August 15, 2012

274 Days [39 Weeks 1 Day]



Maya Riley Szmyglewska


There she is, in all her glory.
In just a few more days, she will be out in the open air, breathing on her own.  Relying on her father and I to take care of her every need.  She will be so helpless and yet so happy and perfect.  We can't wait to snuggle her in our arms.


How Far Along:
  39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:
  23 pounds :)
Maternity Clothes:
None! This pregnancy I made sure to keep it fun and NOT frumpy :)
Stretch Marks:
Supposedly I have ONE on the under side of my belly that Rafal pointed out last night, but I said that if I can't see it, it doesn't count [hehe]
Sleep:
Well, I am sleeping better than I had been.  Not as much heart burn as I was having for awhile there.  Still fairly tired throughout most of my day though.
Best Moment This Week:
Getting to watch my sister's and brother's face as they felt Maya move in my belly :)
Miss Anything?
Being able to really tie my own shoes, this is getting ridiculous.
Movement:
All the time, I really don't remember Dylan moving this much!
Food Cravings:
COOKIES!!!!!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:
Not a single thing I can think of!
Gender:
GIRL!!! Baby Maya Riley <3
Labor Signs:
Where do I begin? Been having daily contractions since about 37 Weeks.  About two an hour.  Although they don't seem to be doing any thing exciting where my cervix is concerned.  I am still not dilated at all.  I am however, 50% effaced and lost my mucous plug yesterday afternoon.
Symptoms:
I actually have had quite a bit of energy as of lately, which is great!
Belly Button In or Out:
Totally an OUTTIE!
Happy or Moody Lately:
Clingy and Whimpering [lol] I just want to snuggle and lay around.  I want to clean, but not alone... That's it, I just don't want to be alone.  I am VERY happy, not sad or moody, just clingy.
Looking Forward To:
Finally getting to see what our beautiful baby girl looks like :) and WHO she looks like!  I bet she looks like her daddy <3  I can't wait to see her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment