Friday, August 31, 2012

291 Days - Just another Friday -

I think NOT.

Today is my second Friday being a full-time mom to two wonderful babies!

As I type this, [one-handed I might add] I am breast feeding my beautiful daughter, whom I absolutely adore.  She is already my pride and joy.  Dylan knows he is numero uno in the family tree but he also knows they will forever be equals in our hearts.  I can't believe how true that statement is.  I never thought I would love anyone as much as I love Dylan, and here she is, the one who came along and proved me wrong! God is magnificent in all his creations, He truly is.

Life has been trying, to say the least.  I don't want to say life with a newborn is hard, because that's not the case.  Challenging is a much better word to describe life these days.  And who would Sara be without her challenges, I love a challenge, so bring it on!

Well, wait.... can I get a few hours a day of a break in there some where?

No?

Ok...

I got this.


So I am planning on at least one blog a week, because I want to share my favorite moments of the week.  This will be Week 2, seeing as Maya is now 10 days old.

Mommy's Favorite Moments: Week 2

Daddy & his Princess Maya fell asleep snuggling, notice, she is holding his finger.



Dylan's First Day of School


No comments:

Post a Comment