Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 41

Well today I feel so much better! I bet its partly because I got a surprise visit from my Fairy Best Friend last night!! I was so excited to see her, and it was pretty awesome that Rafal ran around cleaning the house before they came over too! :)  Now my house isn't so cluttered and I feel much better, almost like I can breath :)

Veronica let me wear a ton of her crystals while she was here last night, they made me feel so clean and energized, and then Darryl did some energy work on me, it felt like it lasted about 10minutes and it changed me! I felt my head rocking back and forth on its own a few times.  I just chanted "I am open to receive" over and over again throughout the whole session.  So, wish me luck!

Its 9am, and dishes are already done and I am about to start my Insanity Day 16.  Its been exactly one week since I had to take my break, and now I am SO ready to start back up again!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment