Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 34

What a GORGEOUS Florida day we are having.. These are the kinds of days worth living in Florida for!  It is 72 Degrees without a cloud in the sky and a nice warm breeze.  Windows and doors are wide open today.  I am still sickly but I am not going to let this cold get me down.

Yesterday was my "off" day with Insanity.  Today is Day 15, which means two things:
  1. I am a QUARTER of the way there!!!
  2. Fit Test #2!!
So I will get to see not only that I AM improving BUT exactly HOW MUCH I am improving! I can already tell it is quite a difference, not only in my overall physical well being but even mentally, I am much more confident and I can feel that as I walk around places, I don't worry about what I look like anymore.  It is almost like I know I am doing the work I need to to be healthy so I must already BE healthy!  I am healthy, although I do want to get this Shakeology stuff every one keeps talking about.  It has over 70 ingredients and is said to be the most important meal in your day!  I would love to get it, but it isn't cheap.  I know and understand that it replaces a meal a day for 30days so $100 shouldn't seem so steep, but when you use food stamps for a lot of your groceries, $100 is difficult to just come up with.  Now, if they had a pay as you go program where they just send a week at a time like Jenny Craig [haha] ok ok ok I am just kidding about that last part, but I guess in retrospect it would be nice, right?   Do you take Food Stamps??

In other news, school is.... school.  I am not going to let it get to me, but I am letting it get to me.  I don't want to stress about it, that will only cause MORE stress.  SO I will just tackle it head on... and BAM conquer yet again.  I can do this.

I am smart.
I can do this.

YES I CAN!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment