Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 48

Last night a few things hit me like a ton of bricks, one being...

My soul needs ME to take care of my vessel, my body, THIS body.. the better I can learn to keep this machine running, the more years I will have on this planet Earth, and the more opportunities I will have to better the population.  That being said, people need to eat to survive, and that is what I am going to do.  SO many people these days eat, just to.. well, eat.  I am very guilty of this.  Body, I swear to start taking better care of you and make some drastic changes so that you can stay healthy for me!

Every sickness is caused from dis-ease in the body, and we all do it to ourselves.

I have to help teach Dylan NOW how to take care of himself, I need to start teaching him now about caring for your body the best we can.

I wish I could control my ego already too, but I know my ego is very controlling and large and that one may take a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment