Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 32

I almost made todays headline as "Day 31" until I realized it is already 12:45am... *sigh*

I can't sleep tonight.  I am frustrated.  We have been having visitors ever since we bought those storage units, and I just put two and two together.  Last night was an active haunting night, a picture was actually thrown off the wall.  Rafal saw it and I heard it, I knew where he was in the bathroom, and I know he was too far away to have had anything to do with it.  Marley has been growling at sounds that I think only I heard.  Whispers and what not.  Last night Marley had me on edge with his "friends".  Then I was woken up in the early hours after sunrise today to the feel of someone touching my thigh, like a small child trying to shake you awake...

My son stayed the night at the babysitters last night.

I don't feel like its bad, I just feel uncomfortable, almost like there's a pervert window watching... Ugh.

I am going to go lay down and snuggle up to Rafal, he always makes me feel a little more safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment