Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 66

After finishing up some last minute homework, I started the batch of dough for Dylan's Christmas cookies, they are setting up in the fridge and will be ready about 3pm to roll and cut out!  He is so excited.  I have Christmas music playing on Pandora with my Justin Beiber Holiday station.  I do NOT have Beiber fever, but I DO love this album for Christmas!

We put up our Christmas tree, and she (yes, she) is gorgeous and still standing tall and beautifully.  We added our Angel to the top last night and she is just as fabulous as ever too!  We are so blessed this holiday season.

I still have a big Leadership report due in two weeks that I am going to work on for a little bit this afternoon, but I wanted to mention how proud I am of myself, I am taking 2 classes right now and I am ridding on A's and hopefully will get those to HIGH A's in the next two weeks!! Wish me luck!!

I will be an Architect before we know it!

In other news, about a week ago Rafal brought home a bag of crocheting stuff from a move job he did, it was a hook and 3 big rolls of white yarn.  Heres the thing, I had just been talking to a friend about how I would love to learn how to crochet and make things, well thank you God for helping me to manifest all the things I want.  So last night I finished my first ever scarf.....


How fabulous is that?? Now I am working on a headband with a flower :)  It is so exciting making things that are useable LOL

As well as making your own clothing, making your own money is a plus, and speaking of making money... We bought another storage unit this past Monday afternoon, for $400 and were surprised by ALL the goodies hidden in the way back that we didn't even see when bidding!  So we went to Paul and goto ur own 10x30' Storage Unit to fill with stuff for our store one day :)  I have a workshop now!! To do all my painting and sanding and refinishing!  My first project is a large wooden table, I will be painting in in a pottery barn kind of way, distressed black... It will be amazing!!  I can't wait to start the process, maybe this Tuesday?  Yes!!

Going to go work on my headband and watch Christmas movies with my three and a half year old who will be four years old in only three months and a few days!! HOLY MOLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment