Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 88 [Week 7 Day 4]

As I sit here and sip on my steaming hot cup of raspberry DECAF tea and honey, I can't help but think of how amazing the life I lead really truly is.  Ahhh... finally, the heat clicked on, I can feel it on my face, what a wonderful surprise, thank you God!  Its like 60 in the house tonight due to no AC or heat being left on while we were gone all day today.

My throat is sore from the cold air today out on the pontoon boat, but it is totally worth it, what a wonderful day with the Szmyglewsczy family!  We rented a pontoon boat and enjoyed a little fishing, it was delightful.

Now our beautiful little boy is off with Ms Crystal as we so dearly call her.... She sure has been a blessing, and is becoming a close family friend, I love it!  She has taken him off of my hands for the evening, while Kamil has taken Rafal off my hands as well.  I have a night free of distractions, just me tonight!! Woohoo!!

Had apple cider with my mommy at Starbucks until 11pm when they kicked us out, thats right, we closed Bux down tonight!  [haha]

Now I am home in my pregnancy pj's... you know the super NOT sexy ones, the ones I will never wear around Rafal but are RIDICULOUSLY comfy!!  Yep, those are what I am wearing tonight, along with those hideous panties that I would never normally be caught dead in, but they're comfy and i'm alone! SO BAM!

I sprayed the pillows with... mmmm... Rafal's nautica cologne, and now... mmmm... it smells like my sexy man in here [hehe]  I will have sweet dreams tonight in my big bed all alone!  Can't wait to hop in and watch a quick show before a full nights sleep!

Speaking of which, I am off you all.  Happy dreams tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment