Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 76 [Week 5 Day 3]

Really? Has it only been 4 days?

A lot has happened in 4 days.. my body is changing so much, and I feel so weird all of the time, almost like I am drunk, my hormones are going so crazy I just feel loopy twenty four seven.

Worst part of growing a baby?  You can not take any medication when you are sick, and guess what?  I am getting sick.  Dylan has been sick all through last weekend, and I was up all night with him every night, so I guess it would seem pretty obvious that I would get sick. I feel like poop today, my nose is so stuffed AND running at the same time.  My throat is so sore it hurts to just swallow.  I am still cramping today, and was off and on all night.  The cramps kept waking me up. I just wish I could take some Nyquil and go back to bed!!

Rafal will hopefully have a shorter day at work today and we are supposed to go see Monique and Kamil tonight and enjoy some Christmas festivities, but I am not sure thats going to work out at this point.  I hurt just sitting here at the computer and I have to finish my Power Point presentation for my critical thinking class.... 

*sigh*

I am just sick and I am tired and I just want to lay in bed and drink hot tea and be snuggled.  I guess I am a big baby!

Two more days until I tell my family!! Speaking of which, Dylan's book should be getting delivered today!! Woohoo!!

"I'm a BIG brother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment