Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 72 - Four Weeks

Now, IF you are following my blog and physically know me, you HAVE TO KEEP THIS A SECRET!! No one will be told until Christmas of our exciting new venture, in to mommy-hood, the SECOND time around!!

My parents won't know, facebook won't know, no one will know until Xmas, so please don't ruin the fun family surprise :) Luckily none of my family members are following my blog... SO I can post all I want on here!

So last night, I pee'd on a stick, and sho nuff... two pink lines!! I was so excited I could hardly wait to tell Rafal...

 (the lines aren't as visible in the picture as they are in real life.. but they're there!)

If you know us at all, you would know that we have been TRYING since April 2009
Which is a very long, long, long time when you so desperately want to add a new member to your family
Never-the-less, God has blessed us again, and I want to blog it all... so please join the ride!


Week 4:
Our little bundle of happiness is about the size of a poppy seed!!
My progesterone levels are skyrocketing and slowing down how my body breaks down my food, I am officially gaining weight for two and have been for the past 4 weeks, NO WONDER my "big" pants are getting tighter these days.



Tonight or Tomorrow I will be making a cute chalkboard to record my weekly up's and down's...
And this weekend we will HOPEFULLY be taking some "expecting" pictures to send out as our announcements! 

-rafal and i have been trying for so long that all i feel is true excitement. dylan our first little was a blessing in disquise, and i was unable to really let myself enjoy the 9months until he was here. something I regret, but know now and understand the who, what, when, where, and whys of the whole situation. this time around i have my little man dylan here in (almost) four year old form to help me make the best of this pregnancy. i couldn't be happier, and it still doesn't feel real. 3 positive tests later though.... i am heading to a doctor this afternoon to get it confirmed! i have been so tired lately, and already been having to pee every 20minutes (at least it feels like it!)-

I think for telling our family I am going to buy some cute little baby shirts that say "Babys First Christmas 2012" And give them to Nana & Papa, Nini, Bacia i dziadek, and MomoSki <3

Or maybe just our announcement photos??

I only found out last night and I lost sleep thinking about him/her... although we BOTH think SHE will be a beautifully healthy happy smiling baby girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment