Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 83 [Week 6 Day 3]

Can't believe Christmas is only a few more days away... It got here so fast this year.  I am still in denial!

Here I am, well underway into my second month of pregnancy.  Cravings are at an all time HIGH but appetite is an all time low.  When I do eat, I maybe ingest 7 bites before I feel entirely too full to even think of consuming another.  In fact, I have lost a pound since my Friday doctors visit in week 5.  Which isn't uncommon, I remember I lost almost 10 pounds in my first 5 months with Dylan.  Although a plus side is my stomach isn't as upset as it was through Dylan's pregnancy.  I get dizzy, and light headed a lot.  I also am achey, I told Rafal last night they feel like 14 year old growing pains, I am just achey all over.  Even my fingers!!  I pee every 15 minutes which was fun on our 12 hour long road trip last weekend!! haha  NOT!

I am going to be painting my chalk board today and I couldn't be more excited to finally be getting it done.  I am going to splurge and get the chalk markers at Micheal's and not let Dylan use them, they are for me only!!

I wanted to sit down and blog about how we told my parents last weekend, but I am not feeling so up to par right now, I want to go lay down... So maybe next time.  Let's just say, it went wonderfully!  Everyone is very excited for our little girl to come in to this big world!

No comments:

Post a Comment