Wednesday, April 4, 2012

141 Days [20 Weeks 1 Day]

Can not believe I have been absent from blogging for almost three whole months, I feel awfully horrible about it.  I told myself today, I am going to MAKE time, every day, even if only 10 minutes to blog again.  I have missed you my blog.

In other news!!

We are 20 Weeks!  Almost half way there!! With our sweet baby

GIRL!

I can't believe it.  I mean we always knew we would have a girl, and we knew when we found out I was pregnant that she, well she was a SHE.  Now we know for sure and its an amazing feeling.

God is so good to me and my family <3

 March 30th at the Pool with Dylan!

How Far Along:
  20 Weeks 1 Day
Total Weight Gain:
I was 140lbs before baby, and lost 13 pounds total.  I am back to 136 as of yesterday though!
Maternity Clothes:
I still don't even hardly look pregnant!
Stretch Marks:
Not at all, but I am taking much better care of myself this time around.  I got quite a few on my hips with Dylan, and I learned my lesson, don't scratch the itch!
Sleep:
Still an insomniac.
Best Moment This Week:
Had a great week!  Went and spent all day Sunday at the Zoo with my family!
Miss Anything?
Margaritas <3
Movement:
YES! Lots! I felt her on March 1st for the first time!
Food Cravings:
Fruit and Cookies... and red meat.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:
Not really.... boogers! haha
Gender:
GIRL!!! Baby Maya Riley <3
Labor Signs:
Braxton Hicks started about two weeks ago.... ugh.
Symptoms:
Exhausted still, and severe insomnia...
Belly Button In or Out:
Still an innie, with my belly button ring still in it.
Happy or Moody Lately:
Happy and Moody! haha
Looking Forward To:
Feeling more active again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment