Monday, April 16, 2012

153 Days [21 Weeks 6 Days]

"A person is a person, no matter how small." - Horton Hears A Who

I love that line, and I think I will paint it on a canvas and frame it in my big boys room when we move.  I have big ideas of fun things I am going to make for my children's rooms when we move into our long term home.  We are still on the search for a beautiful 3-4 bedroom house, with a fenced yard, at least 2 bathrooms, a side-by-side refrigerator with an ice machine, a garage, and a laundry room.  Anything beyond that would be just a dream come true.  I plan on not painting this time, I always paint.  This time I plan on framing, with crown molding, a lot of large pieces of fabric and MDF painted with chalk board paint, and hanging them throughout the children's rooms.  I can see it in my minds eye, and boy is it ever so beautiful!  I can not wait to make it happen.

Today is a gorgeous day.
I mean, here, look for yourself...



I sat out on the porch for about an hour and a half, in my tiny bikini and cute baby belly and worked on some sun, as well as gave myself a bright orange mani-pedi!  I love doing my nails, it is such a stress reliever.  Although I still need to add about two more coats for it to look perfect.

Rafal has been working so much lately, his last day off was on Thursday, but even that wasn't a full day off.  When your boss calls 3 to 4 times a day to talk about the week ahead, it isn't exactly like you get to relax with your family.  Not to mention, when you only get one day off every one to two weeks you have a lot to get done, for instance, grocery shopping, getting the oil changed, washing the car.  We walked around Target and bought a few baby dresses with Dylan, my mom and our Babci.  We went to the DMV and got his new dirt bike registered finally, so hopefully that will be his transportation to and from work, and Dylan, Maya and I can have the car! Woohoo!

We really miss that daddy.  He misses us too, which isn't normal, usually we drive him nuts!! [haha]  He loves us very much, but when you are used to being around adults all day, being around a happy, hyper, four year old can be quite exhausting!  He text me today and these are the words of the text:

"I love you baby carryin, baby momma, princess, lady face, cutie patutie, snuggly woogly sugar plum, without the seed in the middle, full of delicious pineapple juice, sweet tomato skin, you!"

I loved getting that random text, in fact, I think I have read it three or four times since I got it, just because it makes me smile.  I love him and miss him like woah.  He doesn't know when his next day off will be... Which means, not this whole week, or the weekend, or even next week.  His 24th birthday is on April 25th, which is next Wednesday, and he's told me he's not even going to ask off.  SO I am hoping I can convince my family to take him to dinner that night, so that at least if nothing else he can be with family and enjoy a yummy meal!

Dylan is asking for macaroni and cheese for lunch with hot dogs, so away I go to fix him some food.

Have a blessed day... Tomorrow Maya is 22 weeks in my belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment