Wednesday, April 18, 2012

155 Days [22 Weeks 1 Day]

I love when Rafal has a random day off every once in awhile, like when a job cancels... Its awesome.

I don't love, however, having car trouble, and yes, again.... Our car is in the shop.

But in more fun and exciting news!!

We were driving past a consignment store tonight that we love and there was a huge sign that read "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! 50-75% OFF STOREWIDE!!!"  So of course, we had to stop in really quick.

Let me just tell you the clothes I bought for Miss Maya Riley are to DIE for <3

My sweet princess baby girl!

Dylan got some great new swimming trunks and awesome summer time dinosaur pjs from Bealls earlier in the day, so I didn't feel too bad about splurging on her! [hehe]

Can't wait to snuggle her!

Here is what 22 weeks looks like::


No comments:

Post a Comment