Friday, April 27, 2012

164 Days [23 Weeks 3 Days]

Another week has come and gone, I can not believe it is already the weekend.  I miss my main squeeze, but really am proud of him for working so much for me and our family.  I love him so much.  I am a very blessed woman, even when I am feeling uneasy and in the dumps, I know I am blessed by God every day!

As I sit here watching Pound Puppies with my little guy, Maya is sleeping and not being active for once today.  She is a very active little girl and its amazing to me!  Love feeling her inside me, its crazy!

This week has been pretty decent, been depressed a lot, but its just my goofy hormones I know that.  Today I had a root canal, that was NOT fun at all.  After that Dylan and I went to the CU to borrow Papa's car for the weekend.  So now that we have a running and working vehicle for the weekend, we went and spent the afternoon at the "Dunedin Spray-Ground" and Dylan had a blast.  I have to admit, I did too!  I had stopped on the way and gotten a new book I have been hearing a lot about:

"Fifty Shades of Grey"

Sounds filthy and awesome and I got to Chapter 2 sitting there, and so far so good!!

Tonight depending on when Daddy gets done at work we may go down to Clearwater Beach and watch the Smurfs on the big screen and enjoy the beautiful evening air <3  Who knows!  I am excited to see Rafal either way.  Going to go fix Dylan a hotdog :)

-Week 23-


No comments:

Post a Comment