Monday, April 23, 2012

160 Days [22 Weeks 6 Days]

Last night my parents, Babci, Dylan and I took Rafal out for a nice dinner in celebration of his birthday that is this coming Wednesday.  He told him boss he didn't want any days off, so... he works every day this week until next Sunday and Monday he will be off.

Dinner was lovely and delicious.  And Rafal got a funny shirt from my parents and I absolutely love the way it fits on him too.


My handsome man <3 
The other day, an older woman (in her late 40's) was flirting with him, and I don't mind, I just smile, she said "I bet your told this ALL the time, but you look just like Ryan Gosling!!" and he was like "I don't even know who that is, but I hope its a compliment!" and smiled at her, and I said "Babe, he's that hottie from the Notebook that I love so much, and now I know why..." haha I hadn't noticed it until she said it, but they DO have a nice resemblance of one another! So Woohoo!

Here's a picture of us from last night as well...


I also have of of the whole adorable Szmyglewski Family making silly faces!


As well as two new shots of the buddah belly!!



I can NOT believe here I am, getting ready to be 23 weeks tomorrow!  Rafal and every one at dinner last night kept saying how adorable I looked, but that I still don't LOOK pregnant, just look like I ate a lasagna!

[haha]

Feeling great these days :)

Loving life these days :)

Praying mostly to find a house these days :)

God is SO good to me, everyday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment