Tuesday, April 17, 2012

154 Days [22 Weeks]

Holy COW I am 22 Weeks!!

How Far Along:
  22 Weeks!!
Total Weight Gain:
I have made it to my pre-baby weight, and am back at 139!
Maternity Clothes:
I hardly look pregnant, but I am wearing lots of flowing dresses :)
Stretch Marks:
Hoping for NONE!
Sleep:
Sleeping a LOT these days.  Naps during the day and 8+ hours at night!
Best Moment This Week:
Baby Maya had the hiccups last night for a little while :)
Miss Anything?
Going out and being able to drink if I want
Movement:
All day long! I can tell when she's sleeping now.. its so neat!
Food Cravings:
FRUIT! Oh and PB&J!!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:
Hmm.. Not really. Dog poop! haha
Gender:
GIRL!!! Baby Maya Riley <3
Labor Signs:
Dealing with braxton hicks... fun!
Symptoms:
Exhausted all the time.  Can't get comfortable at night.
Belly Button In or Out:
Still an innie, had to take out my belly button ring though and switch it for a smaller eye brow ring to keep the hole.  The belly button ring kept wiggling free!
Happy or Moody Lately:
Happy!!!!
Looking Forward To:
Feeling more active again!!!
We will be taking a new weekly picture tonight :) I am excited!
God is so good!!  I am STILL in denial that He has blessed me with my baby girl!! Can not wait to hold her and snuggle her and smell her sweet baby smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment