Sunday, April 15, 2012

152 Days [21 Weeks 5 Days]

Sitting here, listening to the vertical blinds blowing in the breeze.  I opened the sliding glass door this morning, it is so beautiful outside I had to.  The sun is shinning in ever so fabulously and Marley is laying on his big comfy dog bed right in the sunlight.  Dylan just put on the Spanish channel, telemundo, (i really am laughing out loud) I explained that it was in a different language and he said I like Spanish mommy! SO Spanish it is this morning.  

We got up early this morning, I rolled over and snuggled up to Rafal and said "Baby, its 8o'clock" and he snuggled up to me more and said "Good morning my princess" and he opened his eyes and smiled so big, it warmed my heart. Then he rubbed my belly and said good morning baby princess.  He really is excited to be having another baby, its super sweet.  Within minutes of us waking each other up with smiles and snuggles, Dylan came in all sleepy eyed and smiling and said "Good morning guys!" and like every morning Marley almost tackled him when he saw him, they are best buddies and when Dylan wakes up, it is almost like it is Marley's favorite time of day.  He licks him all over and Dylan usually squeals in delight "Marrrrleyyy!!! Stoooppppp!!!" smiling all the while.

We all piled into the car and took Rafal to work, and then after we dropped him off, Dylan and I went to 7-Eleven to get him a sprinkle doughnut.  He loves doughnuts but they are a rare occurrence in our home.  Its almost like just LOOKING at the sugar gets him all goofy, so alas, it is rare.  Now we are home, enjoying our sugary delights, and the sun shine coming in through the windows.

I am sitting here realizing that Baby Maya is sleeping this morning, shes just snuggling mommy and I love it.  I am dreaming of our home that we will be moving in to in a few months.  God has been so good to us, it is amazing the things that have happened since I have put God first in my life.  I tell Rafal all the time, that I can not imagine what we would have if he put Him first too!  The world wouldn't be ready for this jelly!  [haha]  

So this Tuesday, I will be 22 weeks.  That is blowing my mind.  I have been very tired lately, more than usual, the past few days.  I think Maya is having a growth spurt or something!  She is so big now she just rolls and kicks and punches and jumps all the time, its amazing to watch my belly when she's awake.  I look forward to her laying on my chest soon, so I can snuggle her and smell her sweet baby smell. 

She will be here sooner than we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment