Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 14

What if I were to tell you that I always knew I was destined for greatness?  What if I told you that ever since my brain can remember I have been telling people,

"I will be a millionaire one day, I just don't know when or how yet."

I have been saying that forever.  You know what else I have been saying since I can rememeber?

"I will be building homes for the homeless and underprivileged families in old rundown hotels one day."

Do you know me?  Are we friends?  If we are friends you know that I am pursuing a DEEP dream of becoming an Architect.  It is a deep seeded need that I am trying to fulfill.  The best part?

  I AM FULFILLING IT RIGHT NOW!

I don't know where, how, or even why I have felt this way my whole life but I have.  Watching this new series, Oprah's Lifeclass, has truly helped me to take those next steps forward.

When I was in 7th grade we had a speaker come to our school and Holly and I laughed for years about what the speaker had to say.  He was teaching us affirmations, and at the time we didn't even know what an affirmation was.  He was having us all stand up, a school auditorium full of us, and having us say out loud "I like myself".  Well Holly and I thought it was hysterical... at the time.  But through the years that phrase has stuck with me.  If there was a way to contact that young man who taught us that I would, and I would thank him.

I like myself.  I love myself.  I am a being worthy of love, and respect.  Abundance is on its way.  Life is good today, and everyday.  I love my life.

Affirmations are amazing, and I want to start teaching my son the awesomeness of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment