Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 6

I am kind of in a funk, don't feel like doing my normal articles today, I feel like doing my craft projects that are piling up.  Ive got a desk that needs sanding and painted, as well as a sofa table and a bar hutch... they are all in decent condition and shouldn't take too long to sand down, but either way.  I gotta get to that today.

Got up this AM with Rafal like every morning, and took Marley out.  How is it possible that he doesn't have to use the bathroom every single time we go out?  Like once, or twice a day he actually pee's or you know, but its so rare?

I'm drinking my coffee thinking about some T-Tapp, a new workout I have stumbled upon due to my great friend Veronica Prewitt.  She is amazing :)  Very blessed to have her in my life.

Made a London Broil last night, and Rafal fell in love with me all over again [haha] It was really good, even I was impressed.  The other night I made crock pot country ribs, with a bud light lime, and a cup of apple juice and a few spices like garlic, salt and pepper.. it came out amazing! About 6hours and they were falling OFF the bone!  Then last night I marinated the broil in soy sauce, ketchup, salt/pepper, garlic and onions.  I also put about a cup of veggie oil in the sauce and it helped keep it juicy!  It marinated about 5hours and then just threw it on the grill, about 6 minutes on each side.  Came out like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment