Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 13

After watching the second episode in Oprah's Lifeclass series last night I can't help but notice all my issues, and I would like to try and fix them, but WOW is this going to be hard.  I mean, this morning alone, and I have only been up for about 2hours, I have wanted to scream more times than not.  Last nights class was all about anger and what it really is, so now I am getting angry and trying to dig deep.  Why am I really mad that Dylan won't behave so I can write an article?  Because he is bothering me while Rafal is sleeping in the other room?  Wow.  I dug deep and found it out.  So the REAL issue is that I am up getting stuff done and I am mad that Rafal gets to sleep in?  That doesn't make much sense seeing as Rafal gets up more times than not at 6am for work.  Maybe its underlying jealousy that he gets days to lay around and I do not? That sounds more believable.  [haha too funny]

Trying to dissect every feeling might get old sooner than I thought.  Its only 10am and I am ready to give it up! [just kidding of course]

This coffee is amazing today, although the 85degree heat streaming through my slider isn't exactly what I wanted to wake up to.  I was hoping for more or less a beautiful cool 75 and breezy. 

Yesterday I finally finished the sofa tables last coat of paint.  I will post pictures tomorrow, I would call it an Espresso color, a deep hue of brown, its gorgeous.

As my patience is wearing thin I should probably sign off for the day, I got two articles done this morning and I guess that is better than none. 

No comments:

Post a Comment