Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 29


Today is Week 2: Day 4: Cardio Recovery
Thank goodness!  I woke up this morning and was like “Oww, I don’t think I can workout today” And even though I know I still would’ve I don’t know if I would’ve pushed myself to do my best.  BUT Cardio Recovery is a little less intense and its only 30minutes instead of 45minutes.

This morning is finally a cool morning.  Two weeks ago we had a cold front that teased me with the thoughts of ~winter~ but alas, it is back to hot.  Yesterday was a perfect beach day; it was like 85 and hardcore sunny.  We like to go to the beach at the beginning of the season and the end of the season rather than in the middle of July when it’s like you roast.  It must have rained last night, the ground is damp outside, and you can still feel the moisture in the air :)

My drink of choice this morning is tea, and golly is it yummy.  I love hot tea on a morning like this.  Today I am going to try to do something awesome, but what I am not sure.  I cannot believe that it is already Friday that 28th!! Where this week went I am unsure!

Last night when Rafal came home from work he surprised Dylan and I with a date to Chili’s :) So… we didn’t get to carve pumpkins, but we did enjoy a fun family date and a few margaritas too!  I tried a blackberry margarita, and. Oh. My. Gossssh. It was amazing. I need the recipe; I want to make those all the time!

Today Rafal has a huge job that’s taking them to Jupiter, which is a city in South Florida.  It sure sounds funny though “I love you baby, off to Jupiter for the day!” [haha] Makes me giggle!  Ohhhh a cold breeze just shot through the house, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment