Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 3

Well, here I sit with Mayo/Egg Yolks/Olive Oil slathered all over my head.  I needed a deep conditioning treatment for my nappy, over died, fried, bleached out hair, and I googled a home remedy and found one. Lets hope it works.  I do know one thing, Rafal loves Mayo, so he might be ALL over me tonight! haha

Haven't had a Red Bull in months, I had stopped caffeine and sugar.  As of August 9th I switched to only Water and Mio.  But then when I started getting up early with Rafal on September 9th I added a few cups of coffee to my morning ritual, SO caffeine has become a daily staple in my life again.  I stopped drinking sugary drinks to see if I could loose a few extra pounds of squishy I seem to have gained, but alas, nada.  So, screw it!

Its such a beautiful day today, but so weird not having Dylan.  He stayed the night at my parents house and they took him to the mall to play, and to see the Dolphin Tale movie.  *There are ants crawling past me on my living room wall... what the heck*  Anywho.  I just talked to Dylan on the phone and he sounds so grown up to me.

I am going to throw some ribs in a crock pot for Rafal and then head to my parents house to pick up the monkey.  Today is a good day.

Last night was a good night, I spent the evening with my two good friends Veronica & Darryl.  We had a GREAT time, doing silly teenage things like walking on the train tracks and giggling at the bus stop.  I wish I had taken some pictures of us, those would be good memories.  Ah well, it will happen again!

Enjoy your beautiful Sunday where ever you are and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment