Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 24

Tonight Rafal, Dylan and I will be carving our pumpkins that we got last week.  I cant wait!!  I love this time of year, and the pumpkins are so fun!!

I pride myself in my creative pumpkins, and this year I am still not sure what I want to carve. Something special that's all I know.

The weather is beautiful today and we will be spending the whole second half of the day outdoors.  Sundays are my favorite days.  Lazy and relaxing.

I am feeling so frustrated today though and it is eating away at my good mood.  I keep saying I won't let it.  BUT I am so quick to snap this morning.  Dylan is making me cooky... I am not sure why though.  He just likes to test us and I am sick of it.  I despise yelling at him, in fact I hate it... I feel horrible when I have to yell at him.  But when I say "Don't touch that" 7 times and he just does it any ways I have to raise my voice to get his attention and I really really don't like doing that.  I would love to hire the perfect parenting nanny to come help us for a week to get us to start being more consistent.  Rafal and I were raised in very different homes and he and I don't see eye to eye on raising Dylan.  Which makes it even more difficult for me.  I feel like we aren't always a "team" which to me is VERY important.  We should always look like a team to Dylan.  Ugh.  Ok enough complaining for today.  If any one has any good advice on parenting a hot headed bad tempered 3.5 year old, please by all  means give us some good words of wisdom.

In other news!  Tomorrow is officially my FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment