Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 5

Learning muffins and cookies now.  Fairly easy, but perfecting the recipes as turned in to a daunting task.  Not a bad thing, but interesting to say the least.  Rafal will have lots of snacks as I try to get these right.

Yesterday we found a local butcher and we are happy to say, its the best place on earth.  I may even write an article about it.  Acropolis Meat & Deli.  Awesome.  It is on East Tarpon Ave right in downtown Tarpon Springs.  We got 35lbs of meat for about $100.  Ribs, Steaks, Ground Beef, Lamb, Pork, TONS of stuff.  Our freezer is full of fun stuff.  We made home made burgers, on my home made bread, with the fresh home slaughtered cow meat, and topped it with home grown onions and homemade provolone cheese! YOU CANT BEAT THAT WITH A STICK!! Best burgers we have ever had, not kidding, they were mind blowingly delicious.  Good to know that Rafal and I can get back to basics even on an electric grill :)

Today I will do my article on "Popular Childrens Costumes for Halloween 2011" and then I plan to include some local costume shops, should turn out good.  I will get to that after the dentist.

Enjoying my coffee right now, its our 3rd AM with cold weather, not cold, chilly, 60degrees.  We love it.  This is my favorite time of year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment