Saturday, October 29, 2011

DAY 30

WOW! Can't believe it has already been a month since I started changing and bettering myself!  I took it one day at a time and here we are on Day 30!!!!

Just finished my Day 12 Workout with Shaun and the Bodybuilders team on Insanity: Cardio, Power & Resistance... I feel as though I may be sick, I pushed it today, I pushed it HARD.

Here is a Day 12 Shot::




In other news, we carved a pumpkin last night...





We only did one of the three we got, daddy has been working a lot lately so we haven't had the chance and I still want Rafal & I to carve our pumpkins together <3  It is a family tradition!!

Tonight Dylan is going to stay at our amazing babysitters house and I couldn't be more excited.  I love my little mini breaks.

It is Saturday everyone, be safe out there this weekend and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment