Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 7

Day two on the whole "Hoe-Down" thing from T-Tapp.  I hurt today.  Yesterday Dylan and I "dance-ercised" for about 30minutes, I did about 5minutes of Hoe-downs and then just cardio for the other 25minutes, and I am exhausted and sore today! Must be working!!

Today feels like a lazy day, I fell off the wagon, [lol] I am out of my routine and I don't like it.

Laundry still gets done, food gets cooked and dishes still get done, but its not the same when I don't get up at 7am and start my REAL day.  Today I slept until Dylan woke me up at 8am... Which is OK, but I am a little mad at myself.

In other news- Steve Jobs died yesterday.  He IS one of the greatest men to have ever lived in our lifetime and I hope everyone can respect that.  He will be missed.... God bless him!

Last night we met my parents at George's Breakfast Station in Tarpon Springs for dinner and then we drove to Howard Park to see the sunset.. it was gorgeous.



This is a shot I took in the side view mirror of the sky behind us... Beautiful right??

No comments:

Post a Comment