Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 22

I have a sister, and she is the most amazing, intelligent, funny, hardworking, gorgeous woman I know.  She can put a smile on anyone's face and I am blessed to call her MINE :)

I state this random fact, because to me, this is not random at all.  In fact, I am sitting here in the cold morning air smelling my coffee brewing wearing a really nice and warm deep blue sweater that my sister gave to me when I saw her this past August.  I love hand-me-downs, they are the best thing ever.  So sitting here wearing this sweater it brought back some nice smiles and memories of her last trip to Florida with her amazing boys.

Had to share my warm fuzzies of the AM!

Speaking of warm, its the first time this season I have turned the heat on... and it is stinky!! Dylan was running around hollering because of the smell.  He is such a goof ball.

Last night was a hardcore workout and we planned on getting up this AM and doing Day 4 Insanity but lets just say, when the alarm went off and I felt the cold air on my toes I snuggled up next to Rafal and didn't want to move!  Which isn't a good thing, but it was so warm next to him.  In fact we laid there for so long in the warmth that he was almost late to work!

I love the cool weather this time of year.  I can't believe Halloween is approaching so quickly and then it will be Thanksgiving before we know it!  Holy cow!

Quote of the day:
"Watch your thoughts, they become words.  Watch your words, they become actions.  Watch your actions, they become habits.  Watch your habits, they become character.  Watch your character, it becomes your destiny." -Frank Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment