Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 2


I just sat here making an awesome Excel Spreadsheet for all of my examiner articles, I can’t believe I have so many already.  I started on September 9, 2011, and have accumulated almost 5 or 6 a week, I am very excited.  I am truly loving this work.

Right now I am blogging into a Microsoft Word document because my sweet boy is watching a Care Bears movie through the NetFlix on the Xbox.  I am a huge fan of this NetFlix and wouldn’t change it for the world.  The fact that our son can watch just about any show he wants is awesome.

During the “work week”, as in Monday-Friday, we have our set schedules and Care Bears is a weekend extra.  During the week we watch Sesame Street and Curious George on PBS Kids in the mornings.  Well, he watches them, that’s when I blog and write my articles.  He knows the mornings are “Mommy Home Work Time”, from when he wakes up until nap time I try to get all of MY work done.  Then while he naps, I clean the house and prepare any food for the evening.  Then comes the fun times with Mommy, after nap time!  I love teaching him things, and watching his little brain grow right before my eyes.  The best feeling in the world is when you see him “get it”, when it really sinks in, I love that more than anything.  Maybe its just the mom in me, but he is SO smart.  Too smart for his own good actually, and sometimes I think it’s a bad thing… and by that I mean that he is so smart that I think he misses out on some “child hood” things.  I sometimes fear he will continue on this path and be like his father and I were, and grow up too fast.  I pray he can be a child as long as possible.  I pray that he doesn’t worry about being “cool”, or having girlfriends when he’s 12.  I want him to play in the park until he’s 15 and too big for the swing set! [haha] OK, well maybe not exactly, but all you mommies know exactly what I am talking about.

Its a sunny gorgeous day in Florida, when we went out for Marley's early morning walk it was 75degrees out and Dylan was chilly in his flip-flops! I wore a jacket.. thank God for just "knowing" it would be cold! haha 


Time has flown by today, it is already 11am and nap time for Dylan.  Going to lay down with my baby before he leaves for the rest of the weekend to stay at my parents house.  I am SO blessed that my mom and dad live so close, and love us so much!  Shoot, they even love my baby daddy, and that makes my heart feel super happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment