Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 23

Can't believe I am sitting here looking at the calendar and that it is already October 22nd.  When did that happen?  No seriously... what the heck.  These days are flying by just like a fast train!!

It's cold again today, we woke up to a 40degree house, brrr!! Let me tell you, I threw that heat on QUICK, as soon as me feet touched the floor I was zooming through the house to the thermostat.  Now with the warmth flowing through the air it feels so nice, just a pleasant feeling... You know, cozy. I love a cozy kind of day.

So, last night was Day 4: Insanity Challenge: Cardio Recovery.  Rafal skipped out on Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance the night I did it, so he made up for it and did that one TOO last night.  So now he's back on track with me.  Monday will be our first off day, and honestly I don't know if I can handle an off day, I love this feeling so much.. its like a drug and I don't know if I can go a day without it!

Jack Johnson is playing in the background of my daily life, and it really is right now too: How could we have known? Ill tell them its not so hard to tell....  I love a good dose of JJ bright and early on a gorgeous day like today.  Dylan wants to go to the park, so I told him when daddy gets home from work we will.

My coffee tastes better today than lately, not sure what that means, maybe that I usually suck at making coffee??  Who knows.  It is just delicious and thats all that matters.

Last night we had a lovely impromptu dinner date with my folks, and it was magical!  We just met at the mall and enjoyed some food court food and Dylan and Nana rode on the marry-go-round and it made me SO happy to see my mom so happy!!

We ALL deserve happiness, ya know?  If there is ever a moment that you don't believe that for yourself.. I am sorry... YOU deserve to be happy!  Tell yourself that over and over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment