Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 20

Last night I started college... I started my Problem Solving and Critical Thinking class by reading Chapter 1 and answering the end of chapter questions.  It was 33 pages, and I was not expecting so much reading.  Even though it seemed like a lot, I got it finished.

Rafal and I did our body test when I started getting stressed with homework, yes it was late, but who cares.  We kicked its butt, and it kicked our butts too!  We both felt really good after wards and then Rafal and I laid in bed for about an hour just talking about all kinds of fun stuff.  He remembered through the workout when he used to workout for Judo and how much fun he used to have doing Judo.  I love hearing his stories, he has so many amazing ones!  I think we were asleep by about 2am...

Then up at 5:30am, I got up, turned the alarm off and as I was brushing my teeth I heard a Dylan voice in my bedroom.  Sure enough Dylan had woken up, what was he doing up so early?  It was like maybe he felt us getting up too? Who knows!  I made a healthy shake for Rafal and I and woke him up.  He got up and we got started on the Day 2 workout.  The Plyometric Cardio Cicuit.  HOLY SHIT.  Excuse my language.  It was tough.  But we did it!!  And now that I am already done with my hardcore workout for the day I feel so energized and ready for the day.  Going to try to write an article today, not sure what about, maybe the fact that ALL these children keep going missing... Ugh its disgusting.

Going to start a pot of coffee, Rafal is at work all day today for the first day in over a week and a half.  Dylan and I will miss him today, we have gotten so used to his humor and company throughout the days.  I love you Rafal <3

Coffee, School Work, Examiner and then an appointment with a Daycare at 10am... cross your fingers, he would only go for short days, but it would be just enough for me to get school work done!

Here are our hysterical BEFORE pictures:


Don't judge me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment