Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 21 - Continued

Here I sit with the sliding glass door wide open and the cold chill of the 45degree air is blowing through my damp hair and I love it.  After an intense 45-minute workout of Insanity Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance, I need this cool air.  In fact, I finished that workout almost an hour ago and I am still trying to catch my breath and cool down.  Tonight was freaking NUTS to say the least. 

I was so pumped up and ready to go, and about 5minutes in to it I realized something, I am already stronger than I was just yesterday, I am jumping a little bit higher,I am squating a little bit lower, and even more impressive I did over 30 push-up's tonight in total.

Even in basic training back in 2004 I don't think I did this many push-ups with this little strain.  Now, don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell, and I was grunting REALLY loud to get it done, but I did.  I got it done.

I got it done.  Day 3.  Wow.  I am impressed with myself.

In school news today I found out that my first writing assignment will be a 5-page memoir, and I am so excited to get more details so I can start right away!  I love to write.  I always have, and probably always will.

My dinner wasn't the best dinner I have ever made tonight, Rafal ate it all, but I didn't... and now I want some much earned ice cream!!

Good night.  See you bright and early for Day 4: Cardio Recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment